The new features of this tool address the problems of durability in harsh, marine and salt water environments, ease of maintenance, diver-friendly controls, ease of use while cutting and safe operation in tough areas.
Some of the product features include:
- Sealed assembly throughout.
- Packed with water-resistant, hi-tack marine grease
- Unique “Neutral Displacement” gearbox avoids the inherent suction issues of standard hacksaw designs.
- All fasteners are stainless steel.
- Stainless steel and electroless nickel plated components.
- Connecting rod roller bearings replaced with bearing bronze bushings fitted with external grease fittings.
- New lever-type full bypass throttle assembly, with safety lock out and detent-on position.
- Independent, lockable needle valve for full range speed control. (0-240 SPM)
- 16” Lever Bar for easy and powerful feeding through cut. (Removable for tight space requirements or alternate lever bars)
- High-visibility orange finish for durability and ease of use whilst underwater.
- Proudly made in the USA
IMPORTANT: FOR YOUR SAFETY BEFORE OPERATING THIS UNIT, READ THE OPERATOR’S MANUAL CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY. LEARN THE OPERATION, APPLICATIONS, AND POTENTIAL HAZARDS PARTICULAR TO THIS TOOL.